Friday, April 07, 2006

Finally my time of world domination has come

Yes, I have finally given up and have joined the internerds. And what a strange world it is indeed.

Yes, my fabulous debut. Expect a multitude of bad spelling and grammer.Just because I work in a library doesnt mean I am literate.

From now on I hope to not be refered to as Ms Bentendo, as wonderful as that may sound (?).

Yes, Teigan and I had lunch and did see John Saffran but as I recall I was being really cool and only wispered my starstruck comments.

I have made the big interstate move and am finding my place in a new city, job and house with varying success. I will be dwelling elsewhere in a few weeks but I hope to still be part of this curious household bloggy thingamy.

I am partly posting to even out the gender inbalance in this blog. Yes, once again I am striking a blow against gender inequality. Go me!?


[POSTED BY CLEXA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 5:35 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[7 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home