Thursday, April 06, 2006

Transcribed SMS Exchange

To: Clexa
From: Teigan
Time: 03:58:27pm

If you can't think of a better name, i suggest 'Clexa' since that's what i've started calling you anyway.
Whatever though, y'know. it's just a silly fun thing
Adam aka Cheshire Cat aka [censored] from Norwich wants to join the blog; maybe he can pretend to be you or something, I dunno
OH MY GOD, IT'S GOING TO POUR
Batten down the hatches
No luck with the shelf, sigh


To: Teigan
From: Clexa
Time: 04:06:04pm

Hell no.Aint no cat gona b me.R u callin me clarxa on blog?Ill have 2 b careful bout disclosin my real id or we will have fans campin out front wantin 2 have my babies!


To: Clexa
From: Teigan
Time: 05:04:18pm

Am calling u CLEXA (short for 'Clexbox', see).
That's not too much of a giveaway. Not 2 worry, u won't acquire a legion of adoring fans or anythin awful like that.
Don't know why i'm texting u, i'm right outside the front door
I think we should publish this exchange on the blog


[POSTED BY TEIGAN]

Posted by H419 at exactly 5:09 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[2 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home