Thursday, April 06, 2006

Martyrs Are Show-Offs

Hello, my name is Adam.

As you may know, I am a young Scottish guy who does not live in Melbourne. I actually don't live in Scotland either but hey... Hey, that's life! Nobody's perfect. Man, stop getting at me.

But anyway, I received this e-mail and it touched me to my hard wooden core.

--------------
Dear Mr Tenex,

The Council of Three, having met under the conditions proscribed by the the House Charter of [address blacked out because Teigan is a wanted a man], has decided that - despite your extraordinary geographical dislocation - you are fit to join the elite cabal known as Hagakure 419.

It is with pleasure, therefore, that I hereby extend to you this formal invitation to become a member of our blogging 'team'.

The granting of membership to an individual not physically residing at Hagakure 419's address - an address which, for reasons of which you may already be aware, must remain strictly confidential at all times - is an extraordinary and unprecedented occurrence.

However, following a thorough assessment to your weblogging history, and also your exceptionally favourable record as an operative of Neurocam International, the Council is satisfied that you will prove an invaluable asset to our endeavor.

Be advised that you may post whatever the fuck you like. Be concurrently advised, however, that the consequences of betraying the sacred trusts of the cabal, or of revealing to the uninitiated privileged information which may fall into your hands as a consequence of your ascention to this rarefied position, will be not only extremely harsh - but also profoundly severe.

I look forward to collaborating with you.

Regards,

Magister Teigan von Drake
Presiding Control Freak
Hagakure 419

PS If you wish, you may publish this communique publicly either on your weblog or our own, provided that any potentially compromising details are removed. We have confidence that you will grasp the essence of this directive.
--------------

FOOLS! FOOOOLS!!!

You see, it all comes to down to mind control. And my use of it. Teigan will have already forgotten that he sent me this invitation. In fact, I can imagine the conversation right now.

Ben: Hey how come Adam is on our blog?
Teigan: I don't know... I thought he was one of those English people.
Ben: Yeah man this is so weird
Teigan. Yeah, really weird.
Ben: Totally.
Teigan. Word.

But if you all want me to stop lying and making really dumb and unfunny jokes then I am actually quite pleased to be able to write here. It means not only do I get to write alongside the coolest people on the internet (minus the fat star wars kid) but I can also but all my useless observations here instead of cluttering up the old blog which is meant to be very deep and meaningful.

Right!


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 9:39 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[8 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home