Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Witness The Glorious Control Freakery

The next question which must be answered: Is Clexbox Going To Post Something?

Heheh, box. Norks. Etcetera.

The House Blog is going on strike until St Francis picks herself a pseudonym and gets crazy with the blog postage.

Do it! Do it now!!

(I'm not really like this, am I? Hmm..)

Ah, she's sick and has a strange, debilitating intermittent quasi-arthritic condition which has baffled the medical world. So I'll go easy on her. Witness the control freak's flexibility and tolerance. Go on, witness it! You know you want to. It's win-win! And other cheap persuasive tactics.

She's folded out the futon couch and is curled up watching Brimstone and Treacle. Bless.

I think I am getting sick also. It's no good. But at least I'll be able to wear my dressing gown during the day. Which is some comfort.

I just read over all of Chesh's posts from the last few months and left lots of stupid comments. I feel really proud of myself. I was going to go to the post office but rain stopped play and now it's too late.

Too late! Too late! swoons tragically

With any luck it'll reopen tomorrow. Although I may be too sick to leave the house. Besides, I'd look stupid going to the post office in my dressing gown. I could call it art, though, I suppose. (Anything's permissable for art.)

There was an amazing and fantastic doco on SBS last night about Live Art. I wish I'd taped it, so I could have watched it again whilst less drunk. But we don't have a VCR. They're obsolete, really.

What we really need is a recording DVD player. Or possibly some kind of suicide pill. That would fix everything, and fix it good. Or possibly not.


[POSTED BY TEIGAN]

Posted by H419 at exactly 6:13 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[2 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home