Friday, April 07, 2006

Art Official Intestinalgence

That's all I have to offer this afternoon.

I've written SO much email today and I'm all writted out now. Totally and comprehensively writted out for the day.

Everything's coming along rather nicely, though, innit!?

Well pleased.

*pats you all on the head affectionately*

Excellent work, children etc.

(Is this whole imperious patronising control freak persona becoming really, really irritating? I think it is. It's starting to irritate me, anyway. Perhaps a whole new identity is called for. Answers on a postcard.)

Any and all.

It's time to walk away from the 'puter and step outside, blinking dazedly, into.. I was going to say the sunshine but it's more like the milky grey late afternoon slash gathering twilight.

Maybe I'll do some dishes. Maybe I won't. Maybe I will get married. Maybe I won't. (Actually, I'm sure I won't.)

Maybe I'll go make some coffee. Maybe I'll make a movie of it. Maybe I won't. You can have too much of a good thing.

I gots one of those You Tube accounts yesterday, though. So locally-based movie goodness is on the cards in some form..


[POSTED BY TEIGAN]

Posted by H419 at exactly 4:44 pm

                     

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home