Friday, July 21, 2006

Taste And Refreshment

Inspired by Mishuki, I had to record my own thoughts because it's been far too long. Once again, I'm astounded at my accent. To date, I don't know anyone who sounds like me.

I also cut it off near the end where I ended up just complaining and struggling.

Also, I think I've broken the terms of service by linking this audio. But last time I did that, my audio lasted for like 2 weeks. That's not bad. Anyway, enjoy this.

Edit: WHY WON'T EMBED CODES WORK!? I just want to embed my audio! In the same way that I always do! How can you not detect the plugin? Stupid internet.

Ah forget it, listen to it here.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 4:38 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[7 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home