Thursday, July 20, 2006

Make Your Friends

Blogthings is great. It's all in the tagline, "Cool Things to Put In Your Blog."

Some of my favourite cool things so far are 'What Number Are You?', 'What Drug Is Your Personality Like?', 'How Sagittarius Are You?', 'Could You Pass 8th Grade History?' and last but not least 'What Colour Blue Are You?'

However, despite all of these wonderful sounding quizzes, there was one that stood out above all other. It was called What Do People Think Of Your Face.

"At first glance, people see you as down to earth and reliable.

Overall, your true self is passionate and physical.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem energetic - almost manic.

In stressful situation, you seem like you're oblivious to the stress"


Not bad... not bad. There's a couple of things I like about that. My love is almost manic. That's true, my girlfriend doesn't like it when I insist that we have a rest instead of 'alone time'. Also, in stressfull situations, I don't just seem like I'm oblivious, I probably am. No, that's not true, but I can't be dealing with stress so I don't fight inevitability. I doubt that makes sense but like I said, it's 75 degrees. Well, it's 73 now. Whatever. At first glance, I seem reliable!

Because they don't know any better!


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 4:22 am

                     

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home