Thursday, July 20, 2006

Back Down Son, It's Loaded

Blogger is being a bitch today. It's as bad as myspace.

Login = error.
Login again = error.
Third login = page can't be found.
Finally logged in = myspace is undergoing routine maintainence.

Which is why I don't have myspace anymore. It's not an especially good idea, it just took off and is now taking over. I was at a do yesterday and someone asked me how I met my friend Kyle. "Was it on myspace?" No, I met him in the real world.

Anyway, this wasn't meant to be about Myspace... It's meant to be about weather. Tell me, remaining Hagakure 419 House Dwellers, are you enjoying your cool cool winter? Because it's 75 degrees and it's no fun at all. Looking at the Hagakure Household on google maps, it all looks very sunny and nice... I like how you park your cars in a funny way.

Anyway... I have a memory problem... and don't remember anything... I've forgotten what this was meant to be about.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 3:48 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[3 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home