Friday, July 21, 2006

Odyssey



[Transcribed phone text, 21st July 2006, 01:08:08am]

Hello again 419ers. I tried to create an audio followup to the previous message but it failed. I was taking a piss and the band was really loud. The gist of it was: Bentendo & Bastendo etc sucessfully dragged me to the next bar. Here we are, it's The Old Bar, the very bar Bentendo got us barred from for setting fire to my newspaper. He's gotten in trouble again, this time for molesting the band. He stepped on someone's cigaratte, apparently. Once again there were consequences although he was not actually kicked out this time. I asked him if he thought it was him or the bar that was the problem and he admitted - with admirably brutal honesty - that it was him. That is all for now. I just sent this message to the real, original Ludmila Jones (whose pseudonym I rather rudely hijacked); dog only knows how she will react.




[POSTED BY MISHUKI]

Posted by H419 at exactly 3:16 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[3 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home