Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hmm, That Was Weird

I just got a got a call. I took the liberty of remembering it.

*RING*
Me: Hello?
Them: ...We Can't Find It!!
Me: What?
Them: ...
*They hang up*

Innocent mistake? I think not. Burn these emmer-effers. 01903716618.

What's that you say? Isn't it wrong and/or illegal to publish someonea phone number without their permission. The answer is yes, but sometimes you need to bite back. This old lady who called me wasted at least 20 seconds of my day.

0190371 appears to come from West Sussex in the UK. A picture can be found here. Looks pretty mouldy to me!

In fact, a google search of the number reveals their name and address but I'm not that crazy.

What am I doing?


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 9:41 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[10 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home