Thursday, June 08, 2006

the pain oh the pain...

i got an email the other day telling me that my long awaited mp3 thingamijig had been crushed in transit and i would have to wait another 7 to 10 days. i'm starting to get impatient. by the time the thing arrives the shop i work at will be selling them, probably for cheaper than what i paid even after my miserly staff discount. the pain, oh the pain, i feel like the doctor on lost in space. i need will robinson to come along and tell me to stop my wingheing. or at least how to spell whinging.

also i need a new job, so if you want to give me one, get in touch. i have skills and i live in melbourne australia.

here is a list of my skills
-nunchuck skills
-chatting to babes skills
-growing moustache skills
-spelling skills
-pointless pop culture reference skills
-drinking skills
-pointless hating of stuff skills
-complaining skills
-people skills
-wearing out jokes skills


thank you, references will be supplied on demand


[POSTED BY BENTENDO]

Posted by H419 at exactly 5:33 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[4 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home