Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Short Songs For Short People

Was going to be the name of my project. Even though I was openly aware that Fat Mike had already done that record. Besides, I've gone off the idea of short songs and moved onto the idea of slow acoustic songs with electric drums and other synth stuff. So I decided to change it to The Acoustic Guitar With Electric Drums Project, but that sucks.

Please, I need your bright ideas.

Also, I'm gathering a small list of songs to cover to hone my skills before I write my own masterpieces. So far, I have:
  1. What Is Love? (Baby Don't Hurt Me) by Haddaway
  2. Liar (It Takes One To Know One) by Taking Back Sunday
  3. Cornflake Girl by Tori Amos
  4. We Laugh Indoors by Death Cab For Cutie
I can't think of any more and to be honest, I'm not really sure about the Death Cab song. In that light, I need help once again. Please suggest one or two songs. Remember, slow acoustic... electric drums... So think of something that would sound so totally awesome when I strip it down like that.

Okay, thanks.

Edit: Hey, how about Project Mayhem!?


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 10:13 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[9 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home