Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Song I Like...




I was listening to this song today and sort of grooving on the way Helios Creed uses the wolf jowling technique to get that really spacy sound. I sort of put my involvement with my band The Vryl Society on hiatus but plan to come up with some material for Hagakure as soon as I can.

This is a terrible recording...but I think the memetic virus is potent enough to seep thropugh whatever speakers you have. I suggest starting with it low and then turing it up.

It starts off with guitar that I think you might like and then goes completely into a realm that you can only imagine. Really this is the type of stuff you would be subjected to if we were sitting in my foggy redwood hideout doing N2O and choking down tubes of poisonus smoke.

this is an audio post - click to play



[POSTED BY CHRIS TITAN]

Posted by H419 at exactly 1:55 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[3 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home