Sunday, June 04, 2006

Quality Revenge At Last

I once met a guy called Bob Nanna, he made a joke about how his name is B.Nanna.

Bob was with his friend Mike, they were travelling the country and playing music. Bob went under the moniker of The City On Film while Mike used the name Owen. Bob had been in several bands. Hey Mercedes, Braid and The City On Film. He was good, I enjoyed his music and his company.

Trying to track him down recently, I found his blog.

As it seems, he has something wrong with him and is having chemotherapy. I'm sure he'll be fine but it's sad none the less. I also found that he was writing short songs. There's a company named Threadless and Bob writes songs that are sold with their t-shirt.

I thought it was a great idea to write short songs and sort of just give them to people. Very similar to what our Mishuki is doing. So I figure I'd buy some better equipment and give y'all some short songs and stuff. More on that later.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 4:48 am

                     

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home