Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Got It

*click*

And what I click it is.

So I don't really write very much here. Do you know why? It's because I look at it as a blank page that needs to be written on. And usually when I have something to write, I write it at home. But then it came to me then, that Hagakure is surely no blank page! In fact, it's more of a sand pit... No wait, wait. It's more of a cave. A cave that can't be filled with sounds and echos (which is actually sound still, but nonetheless).

Do you understand?

Hagakure needs to hear my voice more often. I decided that instead of trying to write here. I would talk here. I always have something to talk about and it is never ever useful or relevant. You can't buy material like that. I just need Mishuki to remind me how to access my storage space again... Because I forgot how.

Lecture 1 will be on animals. Please look forward to it.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 11:39 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[4 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home