Thursday, June 01, 2006

This Could Be Just The Opportunity I Need

We have received an intriguing communique.

From: lawrence2005khumalo@yahoo.com
To: hagakure419@gmail.com
Date: 1 June 2006 5:16:30 PM
Subject: partnership/investment......
ATTN: Madam/Sir,

Good day!

My name is Mr. Lawrence Khumalo the Director in charge of Audit /Accounts Unit, Foreign Remittance Department of FIRST NATIONAL BANK SOUTH AFRICA in conjunction with two of my colleagues. Your contact is be courtesy of Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

During auditing, verification/investigation in our bank at the end of last fiscal (financial) year, I discovered the sum of US$15,500,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in a dormant account belonging to an Israeli International businessman who died along with his family in a plane crash on 5th November, 1997 in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire.

My investigations revealed no survival for claims as I have long been expecting someone to forward applications for claims as it applies to our banking regulations and if I do not remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited. However, I kept this information (SECRET) confidential within my jurisdiction to enable me submit claims and transfer this fund through trustworthy person whom I shall present as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased.

With my position now in the office, I can transfer this fund to any reliable designated foreign account, with assurance that this fund will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and for investment in your country.

All documents to this transfer will be destroyed on confirmation of the money in your account thus leaving no trace to anything. Meanwhile, all domestic arrangements have been put in place awaiting your response to enable me conclude this transaction. At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 25% United States Dollars of the total amount, 70% United States Dollars will be for me and 5% will be set aside for expenses both parties might have incured.

I need your strong assurance and confidentiality.

Best regards.
Mr. Lawrence Khumalo
Alternative email: lawkhumalo@hotmail.com

NB:Please you will have to forward your telephone numbers and Fax numbers for easier communication.
it is very confidential, thanks
I was actually quite tempted to enter into a dialogue with Mr Khumalo. But then I remembered that... you know what? It's been done.

*shakes fist* Damn you, Henley! Damn you to hell!


[POSTED BY MISHUKI]

Posted by H419 at exactly 5:51 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[4 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home