Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tasty Words

Give me back my words so that I can eat them please.

Thank you. Those words were even more delicious going back down than they were on the way up.

I'm Gayesh, for those of you that don't know me. Although, identity is irrelevant. What's important is being able to identify.

-You know, he might just have something there.-

This blog is nothing short of recherche. I can only attempt to express my elation about being a part of it all. I encourage all of you (Hey, you there! Pay attention!) to read and comment as often as your life's commitments allow.

I emphatically deny that I am only here to play on Teigan's (may the spirits allow him into their world) well-developed sense of paranoia. Whoever would even suggest such a thing should be hurled up against a wall (any wall will do, really) and shot, splattering their vitals in an aesthetically pleasing pattern.

RIP Clexa. She was great while she lasted. The call of the real world must have been too much to withstand.

Bentendo's taste in music (negative and positive) is excellent. I will have words with anyone who says otherwise. They will not be nice words. They will be cat-like, sharp, wounding, biting, cutting and spitting words.

Titan is....alright, as long as he doesn't get too Titan-(s)ic on anyone's asses. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll soon find out.)

Adam has arms. I know he has arms, because one of my spirits told me. If anyone tries to take away his arms, boy. You're gonna get it too.

By the way, I'm gay. If anyone here has issues with that, I heartily invite them to partake of a frisbee. If it is the case that such a person has already eaten a frisbee, I'm confident that another orifice could be found to insert a frisbee into.

Viva Hagakure.


[POSTED BY MALTA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 6:56 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[4 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home