Thursday, June 01, 2006

Banned from the Firehouse Session

I showed up drunk while our new friend was recording this.

This is a rare out-take that didn't make it into the recording.

What you may not recognize is the cutting edge American style of wolf-jowling while you sing. My neighbors have complained about my cats recently so I have discontinued my montly sessions. I had a chance to POP in but I was thrown out and the song was re-recorded.

this is an audio post - click to play


My throat is still a little hoarse from this weekend. Funny...I don't remember screaming...

I hope to have some pictures soon. Real life stuff...


[POSTED BY CHRIS TITAN]

Posted by H419 at exactly 2:56 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[1 lost comment]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home