Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shipwrecked

With the rise of Gayesh and Chris I am tempted to prolong my adventure at Hagakure.

Really, what's the worst that could happen. It's is months before I am scheduled to die. More on that later.

I aplied to be on Shipwrecked: Battle Of The Islands 2. How cool is that? It's cool. They put you on an island with basic food, cooking utensils, building materials and some tools and then that's all. Build a shelter, cook food from scratch. Kinda like The Beach. Y'know with the carpetary and fishing details?

The application was long and weird. There were a fair few questions about my girlfriend and I can't imagine why. Why did they need to know about her? It's slightly concerning but I'm sure it will be fine.

I have to go. Bye!


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 1:49 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[4 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home