Saturday, April 08, 2006

Summer Assualt

I didn't spell that right at ALL!

Teigan ripped off my coffee movie. Except his was graced with his magical voice. This makes me want to film another one. The next one will be complete with actors and exotic backdrops.

I would like to talk to you all about a book named Coin Locker Babies. It's important, you should read it. Amazing Japanese fiction. A writer with a talent to burn. A great pulsating parable. Startlingly Hip, frighteningly inventive, deliciously grotesque. Devlish and brilliant. Its power grabbed me by the heart. I stole all these reviews from the back of the book... Y'know I would write so much more but I'm about to go and steal food from a shop. As opposed to stealing it from the tree, which is probably legal. Or impossible in most cases, but I was thinking of apples (as I usually do).

Okay, something else just came to mind. I feel that I should further clarify my status as the outsider in Hagakure. I know a lot of you want to know what the house of Hagakure looks like so I decided that you should see. This is what it looks like. From left to right you can see Teigan, Clexa and Ben. You will also notice that I am not there.

So I threw together a quick scientific drawing to show exactly where I am in relation to them. You can also see how far we all are from the moon.

I hope thise makes everything clearer. I'm an outsider. Outside of everything.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 4:18 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[3 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home