Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mooorrrrniiing

Oh what a lovely cold grey day it tis. I'm having free time like Sonic Youth sing about.Even though it is probably about sharing someone elses free time. This time is mine, all mine I tell you, haa ha ha. Oh.

No,today I will do exciting and amazing feats of exciting amazement.I may even get my trousers taken up!You know, I'm of the mind that if your not living on the edge your taking up to much space( no im not what kind of a wally would say that?).

I have read through the other posts on this funny old bloggy thing. First I thought it was not the point of it to communicate with people we know( as in we housemates) but its proving rather charming and adds a strange new demention (dementia?) to the house.Ha, Tiegan said Norks.

Yay. Tiegan and I are going out into the world to see bands tonight. Gasp. Whatever next you ask?No really I can hear you.Is that bad?

Oh and sorry a very apologetic and belated welcome to Adam. I really liked the drawing. Please sir, can we have some more?Feel free to do so or not to do so at your whim.


[POSTED BY CLEXA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 9:18 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[1 lost comment]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home