Wednesday, June 28, 2006

WAGtime

No people, it's not ragtime. Put away Mr. Joplin and his Entertainer.

No, it's not time to skip school and head down to the mall for some recreational shoplifting either.

Today is the day for WAG!

What: Wine Appreciation Group
When: 5pm
Where: The couches downstairs


I love how pissheads, alcos, booze-hags, and anyone else who has an emotional attachment to the point of 'appreciation' for their beloved, beloved grog refined beverages can elevate their hobby by initiating a social network based on it.

Which is fair enough, because, let's face it, who wants to drink alone?

I've worked in this place for over two years, and this is my first WAGtime. I like most of the people involved, but, the idea of sitting down and getting tipsy with various different co-workers is a bit of a bizarre one to me. I'll let you know whether I end up getting blind and seducing any of my colleagues how it goes though.

Free alco-mo-hol goodness at work.

I think everyone should have WAGtime.


Update: It was pretty tame. That's not to say I was expecting much in the way of visual entertainment, but, everyone was just fairly tired and non-chatty after 7+ hours of work. 'Twas nice wine & cheese though.


[POSTED BY MALTA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 11:11 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[3 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home