Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Dream of DreamTheatre

In celebration of newly discovered womanhood, I broke out the DreamTheatre today. I hadn't listened to it for awhile, because I killed it by overplaying it a couple of years ago. Quality stuff. If anyone feels like obtaining some DreamTheatre for their very own, I'd recommend listening to it an album at a time. Some bands make good singles. Some other bands make awesome albums.

It is exactly a month until I go and fight the beast that is university. Two more units to go until I tear from its teeth a bit of paper that I need and forever put it in its box. If all goes well.

One of those units is decided. I selected it for the ease with which I should complete it and its humour value. The other unit is still up in the air though. I have yet to decide between studying China, or studying herd behaviour. The behavioural one looks easier, but, the China one looks a bit sexier. Which should I select? Feel free to cast your vote. I probably should warn you however that, in all likelihood, I'll be going with the one that looks most palatable after attending a couple of classes for both.


[POSTED BY MALTA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 8:47 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[1 lost comment]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home