Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ready to go

Well, I've held off announcing to the H419 crew until I was sure, but..

The time has come.

I'm having 'the' operation.

Sex Reassignment Surgery.

I'm going to need counselling, apparently, & some time off work, until I get accustomed to the new arrangement of my genitalia, the new sound of my voice and my newfound lack of body hair.

I'm a bit nervous (me no like pain), but, I'm also very excited. This procedure has been a long time in coming.

In other news, the more perceptive of you may have noticed that I've drawn up a new blog. My first post for that is in the works and will, in excruciating detail, describe my astonishing plans for a new world Australian order. It may not come out until after my life-changing surgical episode, but, please be advised that it is coming.

Unlike any real possibility of the Aussies winning the World Cup.

*skips off*


[POSTED BY MALTA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 11:11 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[2 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home