Friday, June 16, 2006

Give me my coffee, bitches!!

I was really looking forward to having coffee with my pastries and chocolate this morning when I got to work.

But, no. I couldn't. There are noooo coffee beans. Only the crappy, crappy instant shit, which I don't touch with a ten-foot-pole no matter how caffeine-desperate I'm feeling.

This situation is unacceptable. I want my money back.

On the plus side, I boxed a Badger this morning. I was quite chuffed about it, considering I'd been having little wrestles with the Badger on a daily basis for about the last week or so.

To reward myself, I'm engaging in pastry consumption (with green tea, a poorman's substitute for coffee goodness) & blogging on work's time.

The guilt will kick in soon, though. I'd better run away before that happens.

Before I do though, to those whom I owe an 'eee'mail to, please know that it's on the way, but, at this point, there just isn't enough room in my head & in my day for eee-ing.

In an effort to feed the viewers with something slightly more interesting than my nonsensical drivel pertaining to a Friday morning, here are the following:

A reading list you definitely don't want to check out. Das ist verboten. I'm actaully reading none of these at the moment, I'm reading 'Do Not Disturb,' a book about Austalia's media, but, I've earmarked a few.

A couple of language translation sites that definitely aren't useful or interesting. Allow me to state that it is certainly not the case that there's buttloads of humour and insight to be gained from copying & pasting random bits of English text and cycling them back and forth through the different languages to see what gibberish it comes up with.

A site that isn't good by any stretch of the imagination for interpreting what the fuck it is that I'm saying when I go into one of my infrequent trances.

Crap, the guilt has kicked in.

D'oh.


[POSTED BY MALTA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 10:30 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[2 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home