Monday, May 22, 2006

Perhaps maybe there is introduction

I am the new member. Hey, the core of my being explodes with excitements and a kind of delight to be seeing you so happy right now. It's really something and not if there is any mistake to be made, it is mine, okay?! Sure thing.

You are dangerous and sexual in a cool and subliminal distinguishment. You may well believe I am saying these only to be pleasurable, but there is no sophisticate or hidden meanings dwelling beneath the appearance on the surface. Believe you me blog readers! I would not be a question!

But there is okay. Okay?!? It is really quite something.

So, I ride the tram car on occasional and see the sites, did you realise that? It can really get me going in my heart (and lungs too!) Maybe so. Perhaps there is no answer.

That's the best. Until next time, keep grinding the axis powers blog readers! I'll see you again perhaps and we can make dark and coruscating underpinnings for each other. I'd like that so much!! It's amazing and unusual.

xx mishuki


[POSTED BY MISHUKI]

Posted by H419 at exactly 8:31 pm

                     

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home