Monday, May 22, 2006

Bitter Transactions

Slick with that sarcastic slew or phrases like 'I thought you knew', It has my duty to inform the blogging public about the plans currents washing over the face of Hagakure419 HQ.

Captain Bentendo and I have grown weary of this cult blog. Teigan is already dead and our mysterious and possibly demonic newcomer, Mr. Ventura AKA Mishuki is scaring us slightly. All this is not because of the response or the readership that this blog gets. In fact, the response and readership is positively positive. Is it because of the tremendous amound of chi energy that is drawn from us all to simply write here. And moreso, the responsibility to continue writing even when the lack of energy has left you bleeding on the floor, blood trickling for the corner of your mouth and eye.

The sanctioned rules that govern our behaviour is too much. The headaches are too much.

And with that I propose a hand-over. Bentendo agrees and Mishuki appears to have no objection although believes we can live on. What I plan to do, and it is up to the others to stop/coerce me, is to solely invite up to four people. Then, whoever I pefer or whoever accepts first will be granted my place amongst the Hagakure Elite.

Ben, Mishuki, do you want me to run it by you guys first or would you prefer if it was a surprise?


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 8:01 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[1 lost comment]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home