Friday, April 21, 2006

There not gonna get uuuuusssss

No, its seems it's too late. Tatu have cast their nubile lesbian spell over all of us. My friends four year old runs around the house singing the chorus to Their Not Gonna Get Us.It's really cute and a little disturbing.

I have been at home sick today and I have had my dose of Dr Phil and Oprah.I was so inspired that I wrote of list of affirmations.Is there a self help group for victims of Dr P.and Ms O? Just remember that because we all live in a first world country we must all think of ourselves as really special and gifts from God.Cheesy grin.

I finish living with Tiegan and the tendo in about a week. I think I will visit.


[POSTED BY CLEXA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 3:25 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[3 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home