Friday, April 21, 2006

I Am In A Good Mood

Good mood! Yes, you know what that means!

I hope you do, because I sure don't! What does that mean? What does it MEEAAN? I guess it means that I'm going to spread joy and good-will to everyone I meet. That's pretty much what I did today.

Except for this one guy. You probably know the type. He talked a lot, most of it was complaint. And he kept say "That's all i'm going to say." or "That's all I'm saying." I mean, it's okay if you only say that once. But it seems he meant it literally. He pretty much only said those two things.

So anyway, I ordered some shoes. Converse One Star Premiers, if you're a shoe nerd. Some black things with white stitching, if you're not. They're nice but they're eerily similar to my old pair.

I have nothing as such to write about.

This morning I was listening to Tatu in the dark. It was an interesting experience. It made me feel like I had missed something important about the world. The sensation stopped and started in with the beginning and end of each song. Tatu are now welcome completely at Hagakure 419.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 3:10 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[3 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home