Friday, April 21, 2006

On Really Romantic Evenings Of Self, I Go Salsa Dancing With My Confusion

Man, we just watched Waking Life. It seems to have induced a minor acid flashback.

I texted Baby Sis - on a train somewhere in the south of England - throughout, in between thinking a lot about Marshall McLuhan. At one point I tried to text Li but somehow still ended up texting Baby Sis. Resistance is futile.

After the movie finished, Bentendo told me about some of his adventures on the continent.

Now it's time to fry a frozen fish fillet. Perhaps I'll do some dishes. I love doing the dishes. It fills me with a sense of purpose and accomplishment that I find very rewarding.

Maybe after that I will go listen to the iPod and smoke cigarettes in the garden. I still owe Lady J a CD.

Many things are happening at once. I can't really cope with them all, but that's okay.

It's all good. I'm having a wonderful time.


[POSTED BY TEIGAN]

Posted by H419 at exactly 9:33 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[1 lost comment]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home