Monday, March 12, 2007

we's cheap in Paterson

Because everyone in Paterson is so broke, tradition has it that we make a birthday card for the birthday girl or boy instead of buying them or getting them presents. Here is the card I made for my gay buddy Rhodri-Evan Walter Patmore.

FRONT:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

INSIDE:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All that's left to do is get everyone to sign it, teachers and all, and hope he doesn't hear about it until I give him the card.

Here's to a post (finally).

Posted by deadsoybean at exactly 3:50 pm

                     

4 Comments

Blogger teigan said...

Man, you've so violated the Photobucket TOS.

Nice work!

 

Blogger Chris Titan said...

Its a banjo right...

I don't get it...

Oh Susana don't you cry for me...cause I come from alabama with a banjo on my knee...

 

Blogger deadsoybean said...

I guess Photobucket has something against banjos...

 

Blogger Mishuki said...

Silly Photobucket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home