Saturday, September 23, 2006

hahaha!

Here are some crappy camera phone pictures of some social smoking:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got us some weed and got fucked up. This dumb bitch sat down on some aids infested matress in this abandoned stadium. The girl on the left has some funny ass videos on her phone and better pictures than these, so I'll post them, once I hunt her down and ask her to send um to me, if I find her and she sends um.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ready for rollin'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Worst rolling in the history of the world.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got stoned like hell. That's little ol' ugly me trying to keep a straight face for a picture. Yeah, I was cracking up, ya know?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got up and danced a bit and then read a pamphlet left in the announcement place thing of the stadium. What was it about? I dunno, I don't remember.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After it wore off, everyone went their own ways. I stayed outdoors, suprisingly, and looked at the sky.

Later today, if things go according to plan, I'll be watching this Spongebob episode while on some X.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah, and here's a picture I took yesterday of this kids hand.

Enjoy peoples.

Posted by deadsoybean at exactly 8:58 am

                     

4 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hazy quality of the photo kind of suits the subject, although it would be cool to see more pictures.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.

entertaining post!

SC

 

Blogger teigan said...

I love you.

I can't decide which is more fucked up, the hand or that scoob.

Not that I would complain today. (About the latter, not the former. I'd really miss my middle finger.)

Jaye, my man - we have to do something.

 

Blogger Hamish said...

Nice house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home