Friday, April 28, 2006

Skulls

Yes, this is all about skulls.

Earlier today I was thinking, "I wonder if they sell skulls on ebay. And if they do, what is the biggest one?" Really, I actually thought that earlier today. Naturally, I forgot almost instantly but then I looked at the human skull currently lying on my pillow and my memory was jogged. So I checked it out.

I was thinking at a push I might be able to get an old elephant skull. No such luck... But perhaps there is some kind of law about owning one so I thought more realistically and looked for a human skull. Then I realised that this was ridiculous so I started looking for like, cats and dogs and stuff.

But then, nothing could have prepared me for what I found!

£800, one well preserved dinosaur skull from a Psittacosaurus. You can't write this stuff man, you can't write this stuff.

Check it out.

Edit: Okay, forget that! And look at this! T-Rex skull, $295,000. We have a winner.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 11:11 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[2 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home