Friday, April 28, 2006

I wrote this letter

Dear David Blaine,

I am a big fan of yours. I like the way to can totally freak people out. Not only by doing really awesome street magic, but also by staring at them in a murderous and disturbing way. I especially enjoyed that time that you freaked on Aimon Holmes on GMTV. It was both histerical and bizarre.

However, on reading about your latest public stunt, "Drowned Alive", I noticed a small flaw in your plan. It is my understanding that you plan to stay underwater for 7 days. As a fan I feel that it is my responinsibility to tell you that this will kill you. In fact, you will drown within 10 minutes.

Perhaps I have got the wrong end of the stick. But hey man... I'm just looking out for you. Remember David, we will always have Paris.

All my love,
Adam.


[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 4:34 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[6 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home