Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cool and Boring!

Nothing cool and boring has been going on here.

HyperSigil over at the Key23 Wiki is cool...

But the PYNCHON HYPERSIGIL over at http://groups.myspace.com/pynchonhypersigil is starting to really smoke. We need more agents!!!

Reading Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow...made me paranoid after just 75 pages. I lived too close to Disneyland to not have the memories of abduction and mind control conditioning sealed off professionally. Escape From Witch Mountain fell into my hands for 25 cents recently.

I have Nova Mob hemming me in.

Using some old NCI tactics but my poor ball sack is weary of The Game.

Enjoy,

Chris Titan

p.s. I have some marketing crap and a new Tesla Project...google me on Google Groups and you will find some rabbit holes. I am not going to 'spam' you directly...but I hve to mention it.

p.p.s.

This came in and motivated me to visit one of my favorite spots...


Weird Spam...

For example, an accidentally flatulent class action suit indicates that a mating ritual inexorably buys an expensive gift for a pathetic senator. A turkey prays, and an infected line dancer sweeps the floor; however, the mortician writes a love letter to some seldom purple tabloid. When a skyscraper inside a skyscraper trembles, a greasy plaintiff earns frequent flier miles. Now and then, a ball bearing secretly befriends a knowingly alleged insurance agent. The wheelbarrow living with a fairy, a paper napkin related to the cowboy, and another smelly freight train are what made America great!

If a freight train caricatures some paycheck about another light bulb, then a freight train defined by the submarine procrastinates. When you see some hypnotic reactor, it means that a grizzly bear living with the cargo bay hibernates. When a hypnotic football team rejoices, a briar patch starts reminiscing about lost glory. A fruit cake beyond a bartender competes with the unstable polar bear. When a statesmanlike eggplant hibernates, an inferiority complex of a warranty trembles. The hairy crank case dances with an alleged sheriff. Sometimes the nearest anomaly leaves, but an anomaly near the spider always usually caricatures a garbage can! Most people believe that a line dancer seeks a temporal hydrogen atom, but they need to remember how ridiculously a smelly cashier daydreams.

Posted by Chris Titan at exactly 12:09 pm

                     

5 Comments

Blogger Mishuki said...

>I lived too close to Disneyland to not have the
>memories of abduction and mind control conditioning
>sealed off professionally.

Welcome back Mr T; we've missed you (well I have, anyways)

Do drop in again sometime

 

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were missed... but chris when are you going to wake up and realize youve always been one of us?

 

Blogger Chris Titan said...

Sub,

Thanks for the kind words...as if I was not woke up an' shit...hahahaha

I have been busy being hated by Key 23 and the Portland Oregon Occulture...

I have a new Pynchon Project going if you are interested...it is on MySpace Groups.

I hope to get a wiki going much like the Key23 without the keys being in someone elses pocket.

HyperSigil,Narrative Magick, or whatever you want to call it...I think we have a chance to build bridges into the narrative before the book is released.

Seriously I would make a post about it all with links but I have conditioned myself not to spam this blog...another reason for my asbsence.

All my shit is spam happy with e-mail captures and follow up offers...it is a regular wagon show around here.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said...

h8t u? i never would have thunk it. I am told that there is a dyslexic insomniac, who lies awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.
a star shines brightly through his window. *shrugs*. It is nice to have back.

 

Blogger Mishuki said...

I am also a fan of back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home