Friday, August 18, 2006

This Is Me Trying To Figure Out What to Post On Hagakure419 Before I Forget That I Am A Member Of This Blog

I have nothing. So this picture is born about an hour after staring at the screen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suddenly, a lightbulb appears over my head.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I decide I should pack for an upcoming educational event! I think I have all the necessities.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I need to take my child to its father. To mothers car!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's an emotional moment, but miraculously, I find the strength to let her go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Home sweet home. Now I have no idea what to do... again. As the frustration of not knowing what to do builds, I decided to hit my head on a wall.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After a half an hour of this, I check my email.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Did someone say we need a new post? I'm writing a new post! Me, me! I have a new post!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nada has come to the rescue! Enjoy.

:D


[POSTED BY DEADSOYBEAN]

Posted by H419 at exactly 6:49 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[5 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home