Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Radio Stars

Sometimes I wonder what the benefits are of breaking the law.

For instance, if on a whim I decided that, after never having listen to the band Zebrahead very much, I wanted to listen to their entire album, what would be the benefits of downloading it?

This diagram below shows what it would look like if I had downloaded the album in only 15 minutes.

As you can see, it wouldn't have taken long. All 14 songs would have been downloaded before I knew it and I would have been quite impressed by the efficiency of it all. In this sort of hypothetical situation I'd like to point out that if ever I downloaded an album instead of buying it, I would later go to the shops and buy and an album that I would otherwise have downloaded. It evens things out.

So, the benefits of breaking the law, it's easy and convenient. But is it really worth the price of my soul?




[POSTED BY ADAM]

Posted by H419 at exactly 9:46 am

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[6 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home