Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Funday

Day of rest. Day of relaxation. Day of religious appreciation, if you're into that kinda thing.

Only, there's one problem with all of that.

I have half an hour 'til I'm meant to meet up a friend who previously skipped town and has now come crawling back (sucker). In this instance it's not simply my poor time management skill that has me feeling like time is draining away between my fingertips, this was a spur of the moment engagement.

But, it's all good. We'll have a nice coffee, she'll share with me her impressions of the urban hellhole that is Sydney, and we'll otherwise talk shit. Then I can continue the homework marathon.

I don't like being one of those folk that just talk about skool all the time, but, this is a really weird semester for me. I'm doing one normal* class, but, in addition to that, I've got a mulah-hungry ex-PR industry....person, who, in return for credit from a previous class, is assigning me random pieces of (crappy) assessment. Last time it was Nike, that's 20% out of the way. This time it's bottled water. I have to pull a creative brief out of my ass for a *new* brand of bottled water. At the risk of sounding like a 3 year old, I don't wanna!!

It's all good though. It will be Drop of Life, and it will be the best damn water you've ever had in your life. (Even if it doesn't actually exist.)


*If having a lecturer with whom you have drunk heaps of beer in times gone past & having a tutor who's younger than you are could be construed as normal.


[POSTED BY MALTA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 9:23 am

                     

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home