Sunday, August 06, 2006

How to write a post in 5 min or less

I can't believe it's Sunday. Where does the time go etc, etc? I've been too busy to even chase male tail. What's with that?

I've got too much to say to be able to say it efficiently in a five minute post.

But, I'll give it a go:

- I respect Bentendo's laudible decision to stay out of jail, as fun as full-time, compulsory institutions are. Personally speaking though, I've decided on an appropriate outlet for my affinity for flameage: fire-twirling. It won't happen overnight, but, it will happen.
- The cats are gorgeous. My fave is the first one. It's got all the moves.
- I've been whimsically eating some strange food combos recently that tasted quite good to me (and, no, I'm not pregnant) the most interesting of which are lettuce & lemon sorbet, and crushed-up Tim Tams & couscous.
- I've decided to give up even thinking about maintaining an individual blog again. Despite having acquired some worthwhile & interesting relationships via that medium, the desire and energy to do so again just isn't there for me right now.
- My song of the day is Gary Jules cover of Mad World. It has more impact in the movie, but, still, an awesome song.
- I've so gone over my five min, so....
- In the interests of getting my assignment done and graduating sometime before I die, I will head off and try to finish my written waffle on the amazing triumph of fraud marketing over truth that is the Nike brand. If anyone is feels a deep and abiding yearning for the inside of a prison cell, feel free to firebomb their head office with my full blessing.

Be back when my assign's complete.


[POSTED BY MALTA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 4:00 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[7 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home