Friday, April 14, 2006

Yoko divides us all (them brings us together)

I have a new favourite song. Yes, I'll freely admit it. Its called Never Say Goodbye by Yoko Ono. Its fab. I really like trashy sinth pop.You should too.

I couldn't afford a holliday so I got a new haircut instead. Its pretty rad. I have a short, little, rounded fringe with a few layers through it and its kind of cut in at the back and the front in longish, so it looks kind of angled. I am expecting to get lots of crap for it at work when i go back on Tuesday.Oh well.Maybe the old dude I work with will now stop hitting on me now. He thinks I'm "arty farty".He is an ex army dude who now does IT in a library. Yep, I work in a library.Librarians rule, huh Bentendo?!!!!

Im looking forward to going to see some David Cronenberg films they are showing at Australian Centre For the Moving Image. Im pissed because I missed the Stanley Kubrick exhibition by a day.Bollox!

If anyone wants to donate us a working car feel free. I like public transport but I really need to go out to the country.This buzzing metopolis is great but I need some headspace. Hoorah.


[POSTED BY CLEXA]

Posted by H419 at exactly 3:05 pm

                     

1 Comments

Blogger H419 said...

[6 lost comments]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home